INSTALL offers unique environmental investigation capability that combines the acquisition of physical, chemical and biological data in a single survey activity thanks to the skills of the INSTALL team based on multidisciplinary with experts in marine geophysics, hydrography, geology, marine biology and ecology.
INSTALL is able to operate with the same capabilities in the Mediterranean, Asia, Northern Europe, West Africa, America.
INSTALL can provide the following services:
– Sediment and water sampling and analisys
– Environmental monitoring
– Environmental assessment and baseline survey
– Marne Mammals Observers
– Marine Habitat mapping
– Environmental assessment of fish farm installation
– Laboratory analyses and mobile laboratory
– Environmental monitoring during dredging activities
– Environmental assessment survey of pipelines, cables and offshore structure installation